Community Settings >> Integration >> Widgets >> Campaign Widget
Campaign Widget also called as Super Widget, allows users to browse ideas in the selected active campaign.
It works only on Public Communities with Social Media login enabled.
1) Click on the "+Campaign Widget" button.
2) To add the campaign widget Please choose a Campaign from the drop down menu and select the Default Tab (Top / Recent) .
3) A message "Widget created! You may find the Embed Code below." is flashed and a section "Manage Campaign Widgets" is added .
4) The Settings section show the Selected Theme (Default or Custom CSS ) .
5) For Governmet and Enterprise plans, Campaign Widgets can be updated in Realtime by setting "Allow Realtime Update " switch to ON
6) Clicking on the "Embed Code" button in the "Manage Campaign Widgets" section, will display the Widget code for that particular campaign . It will also show a Preview of the Campaign widget .
Please Note :- The campaign widget appearing in the preview is a real . Any action like commenting or voting is performed in this widget, it will be reflected in the community.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ 800.549.9198