- Stage Function: Select Refine stage from drop-down. Once selected and saved, this section will be grayed out and cannot be changed to another stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Enable: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use. When enabled, stage will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
Stage-Specific Settings: Refine (Custom Field)
Custom Fields: Create new custom field by clicking 'add new' link on top right corner of refine stage-specific setting. This will pop a new window with following fields
Label: Name of refine custom field
Field Type: Type of refine custom field. e.g single choice, multiple choice, large text etc
Required: , t
Private Field: Private
Add and repeat the same procedure to set additional refinement questions. It is also possible to migrate these refinement questions to idea submission custom field (Community Settings>> Workflow>> Idea submission>>Idea Custom Fields) or other refine stage. Once migrated this fields will move from current stage to selected option from drop-down menu (idea submission or other refine stage) as shown below
- Permitted to participate: Only idea team members can participate in refine stage i.e Team formed in build team stage can view refinement questions and submit/edit responses.
- Permitted to view: All community members or group of selected members can view refinement questions and responses on the idea detail page. Help article on groups http://support.ideascale.com/customer/portal/articles/1331370-community-role
Clicking on REFINE IDEA button will open idea detail page with idea refinement questions. Team members who are part of idea team can participate by submitting/editing responses as shown above. Community members who are restricted to participate but permitted to view stage can view refine stage question & answers on idea detail page.
Stage-Specific Settings: Refine (CO-STAR)