- Stage Function: Select Refine stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Enable: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use. When enabled, stage will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
Stage Specific Settings: Refine (Custom Field)
Custom Fields: Create new custom field by clicking 'add new' link on top right corner of refine stage specific setting. This will popover a new window with following fields
Label: Name of refine custom field
Field Type: Type of refine custom field. e.g single choice, multiple choice, large text etc
Required: , t
Private Field: Private
Add and repeat same procedure to set additional refinement questions. It is also possible to migrate these refinement questions to idea submission custom field (Community Settings>> Workflow>> Idea submission>>Idea Custom Fields) or other refine stage. Once migrated this fields will move from current stage to selected option from dropdown menu (idea submission or other refine stage) as shown below
- Permitted to participate: Only idea team members can participate in refine stage i.e Team formed in build team stage can view refinement questions and submit/edit responses.
- Permitted to view: All community members or group of selected members can view refinement questions and responses on the idea detail page. Help article on groups http://support.ideascale.com/customer/portal/articles/1331370-community-role
Clicking on REFINE IDEA button will open idea detail page with idea refinement questions. Team members who are part of idea team can participate by submitting/editing responses as shown above. Community members who are restricted to participate but permitted to view stage can view refine stage question & answers on idea detail page.
Stage Specific Settings: Refine (CO-STAR)