- Stage Function: Select Fund stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Enable: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use.
- Currency Type: EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, HKD, CHF, WD (wooden Dollars) or hours (time unit). Once selected and saved, currency type cannot be changed. For e.g USD cannot be changed to EUR once settings are saved;
- Funding Target Set by:
- Automatically start All New Members with Funds: When enabled Administrator can allot fix amount of fund to all community members so that they can pledge some amount of fund amongst ideas for implementation
- Stage Automation Settings: Enabling the switch to ON will move the Ideas from the Fund stage to the next stage as soon as the funding threshold is met which is set by the idea teams.
amount of funding required for implementing an idea(here 12,000 USD).
750USD and 600USD respectively from their alloted balance (Fund) to Myrtle's Idea raising 1,350 USD to help reach a target of 12,000 USD set by Idea Owner.
Administrator can add or remove extra fund to all community member or individually using 'manage fund' link from stage settings