Community Settings >> Reports >> Export data >> Export Comments
The Community Administrator can export comment data from a community to an Excel sheet or CSV file. Data can also be filtered by a specific campaign or dates.
Output format: Comment data can be exported in following formats:
Microsoft Excel sheet (.xlsx) format or CSV
Filter Data by:
Date: You can specify start date and the end date to download data for a specific period of time. If this field is left blank, all data from beginning to current date will be exported.
Campaign: You can select the campaign for which you wish to download the data.Selecting 'All campaigns' will export data including 'ArchivedCampaigns'
Fields on exported excel sheet:
1 )ID-of the comment.
2) ParentID – id of the parent comment.
3) Author–name of the author.
4) Author Email– the email address of the author.
5) Comment– the content of the comment.
6) Date- Shows the date and the time at which the comment was submitted
7) Pinned– if the comment is pinned the value is true, otherwise the value is false.
8) Private- if the comment is a private comment the value is true, otherwise the value is false.
9) Merged- if the comment is a merged comment the value is true, otherwise the value is false.
10) Stage– shows the key of the stage at which the comment is.
11) Idea URL – shows the URL of the idea to which the comment is part of.
12) Comment URL– shows the comments URL.