How can I join a community?
You must register to IdeaScale in order to participate in any IdeaScale community. To do so:
1) Type the URL of the community you are planning to join. You will see registration link on top bar.
2) Click on 'register' or 'Register now' to see the following pop up.
3) Follow the registration process and verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your inbox.
4) Clicking the link from your email will bring you inside your new IdeaScale account where you will set your password and then complete your community profile. Complete all required fields.
If you are already registered at one IdeaScale community and would like to contribute to another community, you can do so by following the given steps :
- Type the URL of the community you'd like to join.
- Click on Log In in the upper right corner with the credentials you used to register for your first IdeaScale community.
- Once logged in, click on "Join this Community" from the top bar as show below.
How can I vote on an idea?
In order to vote for an idea you need to login to the community using your email address & password. Once your are logged in simply click on 'I Agree' or 'I Disagree' button of the idea you would like to vote upon.
Note: In case the administrator of your community has disabled voting you will not be able to see these buttons.
How can I comment on an idea?
If you wish to comment on an idea, simply login to the community and click on 'Add your comment' or click on 'Comments' link below the idea description.
You will be taken to the idea detail page where you can see a comment field to enter text.
How can I see my activity within the community?
To see you community activity, select 'My Community Activity' from the dropdown on top right hand corner of your community. You will be taken to a new page where your activity details will be visible.
Here is a short video with an overview of some features a standard user will go through and functionality of the Ideascale platform.