Administrators and Moderators can subscribe to tags with the purpose of receiving notifications for the following activities:
1) New ideas are activated (status is active).
2) New comments are activated (save as above).
3) Idea status gets changed by the moderator (iOS Apple Push Notification only).
Steps to subscribe/ unsubscribe tags:
1) Click on the desired tag to open the idea page associated with the tag. At the top right of the page, above the "Filter by Status" option you will see "Subscribe to this tag" button. Click on this button and subscribe to the tag.
2. At the top left side of the idea title, you will see "Subscribe to this tag" button. Click on this button and subscribe to the tag.
Locating the tag to be subscribed:
If the tag is one of the most frequently used tag, you may find it appearing in the Idea Cloud.
Search for the tag Using the "Search box". This will open up the a page showing up all ideas associated with the tag. Click on one of the idea title to see the searched tag. Click on the tag and you will see the option "Subscribe to this tag".
2) The subscribe tag is a toggle switch. Once the Administrator/ Moderators subscribe to a tag, they would be able to see the option to "Unsubscribe" tags in place of " Subscribe to this tag" button.