Community settings>> Reports>> Population Breakdown.
The population breakdown report gives information on community members with regard to following three sections:
1. Member Status
2. Email domain
3. Custom User Profile
1) Member Status: Shows the current status of member in the community. Member status can be:
- Pending - Moderator has not approved user’s account
- Member - Approved member in the community.
- Banned - Banned by administrator from participating in the community
- Merged - Members who merged secondary email address with primary
Note: Member status breakdown is shown percent-wise on a pie chart. To get exact number navigate to Community Settings >> Member Management >> Search/ Filter >> Membership
2) Email Domain: shows breakdown of domains associated with community member's email address e.g. yahoo.com, gmail.com, mycomany.com etc. Breakdown is shown by a horizontal bar chart.
3) Custom User Profile: shows total number of community member who have answered member profile question in the community. Breakdown is given by horizontal bar chart along with figures