Each idea in your community has a stage that shows community members the progress of Idea as it is considered and/or implemented.
What stages can an idea have?
- Inbound: Default stage for Ideas created by un-authenticated widget users. These ideas are queued up to be either approved by the Member himself after authentication or by an authenticated Moderator.
- Pending Approval: Default stage for Ideas created by authenticated Members but is awaiting approval from moderator.
- Ideate: This is a default stage in which members can add their votes and comments to the ideas.
- Build: Idea is actively being worked on by creating teams with members assigned to specific roles.
- Review: Idea is being reviewed & will possibly be implemented.
- Recycle Bin: Idea will not be considered. The Idea is hidden from community members entirely.
- Off-Topic: Idea is not relevant in the context of this community. The Idea is viewable and searchable, but not part of the main list of ideas (Popular, recent, etc).
How can I edit the stage of an Idea?
A Moderator can edit the stage of an Idea by clicking on the Idea detail screen, then click the "Moderate Idea" tab and select 'Edit Idea' . They can also use the Moderator dashboard.
What are the Recent, Popular, and Hot tabs?
- Recent: Ideas are ordered by date.
- Popular: Ideas ordered by number of votes.
- Hot: A combination of recent Ideas and popular ideas.
Do we get notifications when the idea stage is changed?
Realtime subscribers will receive an email notification when the stage changes :
"In Review" to "X" "X" to "Completed"
The author of Idea will get an email notification when stage changes:
"Inbound/Pending" to "Active" "Inbound/Pending" to "Closed"
Please refer the link to set notification email for stage: https://support.ideascale.com/customer/portal/articles/1001495