How do I add a new Credit Card?
You can add a new Credit Card just by clicking Profile >> Free Account >> Billing & Invoices >> Add a new credit card.
Once you click on the 'Add a new credit card', a new tab will open to fill out the credit card details.
- License Level : Please make sure you select the license level from the drop menu if it is not selected.
- Name On Card : Please enter the name exactly as displayed on the Credit Card.
- Card Number : Please enter the entire credit card number without hyphens or spaces. (For your security IdeaScale masks your card number with the asterix ("*") marker.)
- Expiration Date : Expiration Date as on Credit card
- Security Code : Please see the Security Code help link below
- Address : Enter the correct address for the credit card.
- City : Enter the correct city for the credit card.
- State / Province : Enter in abbreviation for state / province.
- Country : Enter in your country. (Please leave this field blank if you do not reside in US or Canada.)
Which Credit cards are accepted?
We accept the following credit cards.
- American Express