Community Settings >> General Settings >> Emails and Notifications >> Digest Emails
This section include various settings to customize the no. of ideas, day etc of digest email notifications sent to the community members for updates on the new activities within the community. It also shows log of the digest emails sent to the community.
1) Weekly Digest Schedule : A desired day can be set for sending out the weekly digest to all community members who have opted for it.
2) Idea No. Limit for Digests : The community administrator can define the number of ideas that can be included within the digest email. By default it is set to "0" which means all the ideas can be received in the digest. If it is set to say 5 then only 5 ideas will be seen in the weekly digest even though the ideas submitted during the week are more than that.
3) Digest Notification (Globally) : Turning this switch to 'Off' will disable all the digest emails (Daily & weekly) for all the community members. Those who have set a digest email notification they will not receive any email notification for community activity unless it is set to 'Real time'. The below screenshot displays a message in blue to the user if the admin of the community disables the Digest email notification globally.
4) Include Ideas from Private Campaign in Digest Notification : Turning 'On' this setting will include ideas from the Private Campaigns along with the other ideas in the digest notifications only of the members of the Private Campaign.
5) Hot Digest Notification : When turned on, a separate email containing hot ideas will be sent to the users who have enabled it as per their profile notification setting.
6) Digest Email Log : This has a record of the digest emails sent out or bounced along with the subject of the email and the date of dispatch.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ 800.549.9198