Build team stage: Settings
- Stage Function: Select Build team stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to another stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for the selected stage.
- Description: Describes stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage.
- Enabled: This indicates that stage is enabled and ready for use. This
- Starting Team Position: Admin can add team position by team role or by member. There are 4 team positions by default; additional positions can be added or removed.
- Automatically Assign Idea Submitter as a Team Member: Enabling this setting in this stage adds the Idea Submitter as a team member instantly without being added as a team member.
- Idea Submitter Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: Idea Submitter can restrict from any member joining idea team, Idea Submitter has the privilege to choose his team by assigning / unassigning team members.
- Team Member Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: If a member is on idea team he has the privilege to assign/unassign community members on ideas.
- Team Member Can Add/Remove Positions: Team member can add or remove the number of positions to form a team around ideas.
- Starting Team Positions May Not be removed: When enabled starting team position set by an administrator cannot be removed by team members irrespective of above setting; When disabled team members can remove default position set by an administrator if required.
- Join Team Disabled: If turned ON, none of the eligible members will be able to join that team except Administrator or moderator. The members must be assigned to the team by either admin/moderator/owner and submitter if the "Submitter can assign team member" switch (see above #7) is on.
- Permitted to participate: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to join ideas team and once on idea team can add/edit positions depending on above configuration
- Permitted to view: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current idea teams and open positions on the idea details page. For additional information on setting up groups.
Build Team Stage Functionality - Users Instance
For Ideas moved to Build Team Stage, members can either Fill this Role Assign and message each other from the Idea Details Page - depending on the settings enabled /disabled by the Administrator while setting up the stage.
Role of Team Members
Two Heads are better than One: Team-Based Idea Submission lets multiple community members to be attached to an idea and work towards the successful completion of the idea.
Only the Idea submitter and Co- Submitters are given access to Edit the idea before it reaches the Build Stage.
Non-team members do not have this ability. They can only Message the Team Members.