Path: Community Settings >> Workflow >> Funnel Management >> Review Stage
- Review Stage Settings
- Stage Function: Select Review stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Enabled: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use.
- Review Stage consist of two type
I) Assessment : Lets administrator invite experts to evaluate popular ideas by rating them based on questions
- Questions: Administrator can add list of custom questions for assessment
- Reviewer Team: Administrator assign review task to individual “Member'' or set of members by selecting "Group” or “Team Role”
- Private Reviewer Submission: When turned ON, Assessment data is not shared on idea detail page, its kept private between review-submitter and administrator. (One reviewer cannot see other Reviewer's rating). However overall rating will be visible.
- Permitted to participate in stage: Basically Reviewer Team is permitted to participate or submit assessment on ideas. E.g 'Expert panel' group selected in Reviewer Team above are participants.
- Permitted to view stage: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current reviews and scores on the idea detail page
Assessment Stage Functionality on home page
Participants review and rate ideas based on questions on scale of 5 stars Reviewer can add comment to each question (optional) and click on finish button. Reviewer can see his own ratings as well as other reviewer's rating (also depends on privacy setting) on idea detail page. Such ratings from each reviewer are added and averaged to calculate overall rating on that idea.
Non-participants can view assessment rating and/or overall ratings on idea detail page as shown above.
Administrator can access assessment results from Community Settings >> workflow >> Funnel Management>> Edit stage >> Click on 'Reviews' and 'Stats' as in above screenshot.
Assessment details can be viewed with three tabs Reviews, Statistics, Excel.
Review Tab displays the comments and ratings for each idea given by each member.
Statistics Tab displays the total number of ratings and number of members who assessed the ideas.
Excel tab helps you to get the Assessment result containing all members responses which can be easily exported to excel sheet format for reference by clicking on Stats which will further show a Excel tab.
II) ReviewScale ReviewScale is a customizable decision matrix that allows administrators to identify the most valuable ideas in line with company objectives. Administrator can define cost, value and constraint factors, evaluate ideas by rating them on Low to High scale with help of reviewer team and identify best idea by adjusting weightage of set factors.
- Value Factor: Define Value factors as per your business criteria.
- Value Reviewer Team: Choose Value Factor Reviewer team; Team can be Single member, team based on team roles or Groups.
- Cost Factor: Define Cost factors as per your business criteria.
- Cost Reviewer Team: Choose Cost Factor Reviewer team; Team can be Single member, team based on team roles or Groups.
- Constraint Factors: Define Constraint factors if any.
- Constraint Reviewer Team: Choose Constraint Factor Reviewer team; Team can be Single member, team based on team roles or Groups.
- Permitted to participate in stage: Basically Value, Cost and Constraint Reviewer Teams are permitted to participate or submit reviews on ideas respectively. E.g 'Expert panel' group selected in Value and Cost Reviewer Team above are participants for this stage.
- Permitted to view stage: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current reviews and scores on the idea detail page.
ReviewScale Stage Functionality on home page
Reviewer team from concerned area of expertise chosen by administrator rate idea's impact on value and cost factor from Low to High scale. Constraint factor is single selection type (Yes/No)
ReviewScale dashboard: Once all ideas are rated by reviewer team, Administrator can see all data collected on ReviewScale dashboard. Here administrator can identify idea with best impact ratio (ROI) by adjusting slider across cost and value factors. These data can be viewed in form of idea chart or table view. Final reviewscale data can be exported in excel sheet format.
In case administrator finds difficult to judge between important factors, there is a way to optimize weights. Optimize weight allows administrator to do simple pairwise comparison between two factor at a time.
When cost and value factor weights are reset, initial slider position is set between two factor. Administrator can complete pairwise comparison and save changes. This will automatically assign weights as per comparison inputs and help administrator find out which factor is more important.