This stage allow ideas to be assessed by means of custom questions answered by a set or reviewers team assigned by the administrator of the community. The administrator invite experts to evaluate popular ideas by rating them based on questions.
- Questions: Administrator can add list of custom questions for assessment
- Reviewer Team: Administrator assign review task to individual “Member'' or set of members by selecting "Group” or “Team Role”
- Private Reviewer Submission: When turned ON, Assessment data is not shared on idea detail page, its kept private between review-submitter and administrator. (One reviewer cannot see other Reviewer's rating). However overall rating will be visible.
- Reviewer's May Edit the Reviews Until Stage is Complete: This switch when enabled allows the reviewers to keep editing the ideas till the stage is completed.
- Comments tab enabled: Enabling this will have two sections in the comments tab one of which will be named community and the other being the Assessment stage name. All the comments pertaining to the idea can be entered in the community tab and any specific comments for the Assessment stage has to be entered in the second tab.
6. Permitted to assess ideas: Basically Reviewer Team is permitted to participate or submit assessment on ideas.
7. Permitted to view current reviews and scores: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current reviews and scores on the idea detail page
Assessment Stage Functionality on home page
Participants review and rate ideas based on questions on scale of 5 stars Reviewer can add comment to each question (optional) and click on finish button. Reviewer can see his own ratings as well as other reviewer's rating (also depends on privacy setting) on idea detail page. Such ratings from each reviewer are added and averaged to calculate overall rating on that idea.
Non-participants can view assessment rating and/or overall ratings on idea detail page as shown above.
Administrator can access assessment results from Community Settings >> workflow >> Funnel Management>> Edit stage >> Click on 'Reviews' and 'Stats' as in above screenshot.
Assessment details can be viewed with three tabs Reviews, Statistics, Excel.
Review Tab displays the comments and ratings for each idea given by each member.
Statistics Tab displays the total number of ratings and number of members who assessed the ideas.
Excel tab helps you to get the Assessment result containing all member responses which can be exported to MS Excel format. The excel report contains two sheets named Stats and Assessment.
Stats sheet contains Idea Title, Description, Idea Url, Total Rating, Member Assessed and Overall Rating.
Assessment sheet contains Idea Title, Description, Idea Url, Question, Average Rating, Assessor, Date, Review Note, Rating Given and all the Group names in your community.
Here is a short video of how to set up Assessment stage: https://vimeo.com/365083264