This stage allow ideas to be assessed by means of custom questions answered by a set or assessors team assigned by the administrator of the community. The administrator invite experts to evaluate popular ideas by rating them based on questions.
- Stage Setup
- Assessment Stage Functionality on Home page
- Assessments, Stats & Remind All non-assessed members
- Assessment result Excel export
- Questions: Administrator can add list of custom questions for assessment
- Assessment Team: Administrator assign assess task to individual “Member'' or set of members by selecting "Group” or “Team Role”
- Private Assessment Submission: When turned ON, Assessment data is not shared on idea detail page, its kept private between review-submitter and administrator. (One assessor cannot see other assessor's rating). However overall rating will be visible.
- Assessors May Edit the Reviews Until Stage is Complete: This switch when enabled allows the assessors to keep editing the ideas till the stage is completed.
- Comments tab enabled: Enabling this will have two sections in the comments tab one of which will be named community and the other being the Assessment stage name. All the comments pertaining to the idea can be entered in the community tab and any specific comments for the Assessment stage has to be entered in the second tab.
6. Permitted to assess ideas: Basically Assessors Team is permitted to participate or submit assessment on ideas.
7. Permitted to view current assessment and scores: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current assessment and scores on the idea detail page
Assessment Stage Functionality on Home page
Participants assess and rate ideas based on questions on scale of 5 stars Assessor can add comment to each question (optional) and click on finish button. Assessor can see his own ratings as well as other assessor's rating (also depends on privacy setting) on idea detail page. Such ratings from each assessor are added and averaged to calculate overall rating on that idea.
Non-participants can view assessment rating and/or overall ratings on idea detail page as shown above.
Assessments, Stats & Remind All non-assessed members
Administrator can access assessment results from Community Settings >> workflow >> Funnel Management>> Edit stage >> Click on 'Assessments' and 'Stats' as in above screenshot.
Assessment details can be viewed with three tabs Assessments, Statistics, Excel.
Assessment Tab displays the comments and ratings for each idea given by each member.
Statistics Tab displays the total number of ratings and number of members who assessed the ideas.
An email reminder can be sent to all non assessed members by clicking on the 'Member Assessed' link appearing in blue on the idea stat. Admin will be taken to the 'Member Assessments' page where list of assessed as well as non assessed members will appear.
Clicking on the 'Remind All' link besides 'Members not Assessed' will send email reminder to all the users who have not assessed.
Assessment result Excel export
Excel tab helps you to get the Assessment result containing all member responses which can be exported to MS Excel format. The excel report contains two sheets named Stats and Assessment.
Stats sheet contains Idea Title, Description, Idea Url, Total Rating, Member Assessed and Overall Rating.
Assessment sheet contains Idea Title, Description, Idea Url, Question, Average Rating, Assessor, Date, Assessment Note, Rating Given and all the Group names in your community.
Here is the link about Assessment Stage rating calculation formula: https://support.ideascale.com/en/articles/3481818-assessment-stage-rating-ca
Here is a short video of how to set up Assessment stage: