Path: Community Settings >> Customization >> Look & Feel >> Site HTML Pages >> Custom Pages
Custom page allows you to have different layouts in appearance than any regular web pages in the portal. Here you can specify different aspects of information presented in a subjective manner.
Add a new custom page
1. To add a new custom page, click on the link 'Add', next click on 'Edit'.
2. Insert the custom Page Title and Friendly URL ( i.e. custom-page) and Save Changes. Enter the content to be shown on the page under 'Content' .
Link Appears in Footer: Enabling this switch will make appear custom page in the footer of the community home page.
Hide Sidebar: Enabling this switch will hide the widgets and other details on the right side of the home page.
How to add internal/extrernal link in the Custom Page?
1. You can add an internal and external page link in the custom page by using this code:
<a herf= "pageurl">Text to be linked</a> (replace 'pageurl' with the URL of the page to be linked and 'Text to be linked' with the actual word or text which will be clicked).
2. You should be now able to see the link as clickable displayed in the custom page.
How to add PDF files/Excel sheet/image file in the custom page?
1. You can add any PDF/ Excel sheet/ image file in the custom page but first you will need to upload the file in the Community file library.
2. Copy the File URL and paste into the custom page and save changes.
Here is the sample code for PDF:
<a href='file url'> Text to be linked </a> (replace 'file url' with the URL of the file to be linked and 'Text to be linked' with the actual word or text which will be clicked).
Note: To add a custom page in the homepage header, please contact [email protected]