This document is intended to guide Admins, Moderators and Members of the community how to participate anonymously.
IdeaScale allows users to hide their own avatar picture, first name and last name from other users (email address by default is always hidden).
This is a feature that the admin has control over and when enabled effects the entire community. Help Article: Hiding Your Identity/Anonymous Posts
Here is a list of actions which can be done anonymously:
(Note: The settings need to be turned on in the community.)
1. Submit Ideas: Members can submit ideas anonymously.
2. Submit Comments: Members can submit comments in an idea anonymously.
3. Leaderboard Point: If members hide their Identity, their name will not be seen in the Leaderboard.
4. Campaign Owner: The owner name of the campaign will be hidden if the campaign owner hides the identity.
5. Moderate an Idea: Moderators can evaluate the Ideas anonymously.
6. Submit Vote: Members can submit votes anonymously in the ideas.
7. Refine Idea: Members can answer and edit the answer of refinement questions anonymously.
8. Join a team: Members can join an Idea team anonymously.
9. Fund an Idea: Members can contribute some fund anonymously in an Idea.
10. Submit Review: Members can submit review anonymously in an Idea.