There are various types of Widgets that you can embed on your Sharepoint instance to collect feedback, display ideas from your community, and more! Below is an example of what our Campaign Widget looks like.
Currently, there are four different widgets to choose from:
- Feedback Widget: Shows insight and suggestions to any page within Sharepoint. Click here to learn more!
- Campaign Widget: Sort and brows ideas or get active with voting, submission, and commenting. Click here to learn more! Please note, for this widget to work on Public/Private communities you need to enable the Rpx login (Social Media login).
- Hot Idea's Widget: Allows visitors to see a list of the Hot Ideas in your community. Click here to learn more!
- Recent Ideas Widget: Allows visitors to see a list of Recent Ideas in your community. Click here to learn more!
How to add Widgets to Sharepoint:
- Visit the above articles about the Widget you wish to use for details about how to find the needed code in IdeaScale.
- Log into your Sharepoint and add the Widget code. For information about how to add the code click here. Make sure to enable site permissions on SharePoint so you can use the embedded Widget Code.