- What are Kudos? Kudos are an appreciation one member can bestow on another member for their contribution. Kudos are a small token to encourage peer-to-peer recognition between members. Kudos are represented by a hand clap emoji 👏 next to each Idea submitter and commenter's name.
- How do I gain a Kudo to give? Simply logging into your community, will gain you a Kudo per day to give to any other contributing member.
- Can I login multiple times a day to get more Kudos to give out? Members receive only 1 Kudo per day, regardless of number of logins. But come back tomorrow and you'll have another Kudo to give.
- Do I have to actually logout/login to earn a kudo? Or do I simple need to wait for the next day ? One kudo is available to give at first login of a day. When Remember me is ON , it's available with the first community hit of a day. NOTE - If I’m logged into a community and switch to another community I won’t have a kudo for the 2nd community (unless I log out and back in).
- Do I have to give out my Kudo everyday? No, you can bank them and give out multiple Kudos on a future date. Kudos do not expire.
- Can I give more than one Kudo to another member? Yes you can, provided you have banked enough Kudos.
- Can I give a Kudo to myself? No, we designed Kudos to be shared.
- Can I give Kudos to multiple submitters? Yes, provided you have enough Kudos banked you can give a Kudo to co-submitters.
- Can I give Kudos to my Idea co-submitters? Yes, if you have submitted an idea with other users you can give Kudos to your co-submitters, provided you have enough Kudos banked to give to all of the other co-submitters.
- Wait, I gave Kudos to the wrong Member! Can I revoke my Kudo? Not possible to retract, but once you login the next day you'll have a new one to give.
- How are Kudos different from voting? Kudos are given to specific members for the contributions, not on ideas. Unlike votes you can give as many Kudos as you like to a single contributor. Kudos have no bearing on the vote whatsoever.
- Are Kudos a healthy snack or really just a candy bar? You're thinking of the Mars Brand granola bars, Kudos. Sadly, no relation to the delicious 1980's after-school treat.
- What happened to the badges? Kudos have replaced badges.
- Do Moderators and Administrators have an extra pool of Kudos to give? No, all members have the same one Kudo per day rule.
- Can I redeem my Kudos for a prize? There is no redemption aspect built into Kudos, but your organization is welcome to create one off-line.
- Is there a leaderboard? Yes, there is a leaderboard that will track who received the most Kudos throughout the community or in specific campaigns.
- Can I give a Kudo to member that has not submitted an idea or comment? No, you cannot give a Kudo to a member that has not contributed an idea or comment. We want to encourage everyone to participate.
- What happens to Kudos when ideas are merged? Kudos stay with the contributors so you won't lose the Kudos you have received if your idea gets merged.
- How do I know how many Kudos I have left? You'll see the total number of Kudos Received, Given and Remaining listed in the Community Kudos module on the right-hand sidebar.
- Who gave me this Kudo?
You can see who gave Kudos to a submitter/commenter by hovering over the Kudo button next to your name. You can see who gave YOU Kudos in your Top Bar Notifications.
- Can I give Kudos to anonymous Community Members?
Yes, you may give Kudos to members that are participating anonymously as Community Members.
- When do Kudos reset?
Kudos will reset at 12:01 AM based on where your server cluster is located.
To know more about Kudos see help article Kudos