Community Settings >> Reports >> Export Data >> Export Member Data
Community administrator can get quick information on the member registered with the community by downloading member data report. Member data can be exported in Excel or CSV file format. Additional information of leaderboard points and Community roles (if configured in community) can be exported along with Member data report.
If the community has the setting Hide my Identity enabled and any member chooses to keep his identity hidden will have the their Author's name in the Exports as 'Community Member' and their email address as 'The author's identity is hidden'.
Separate sheets with the member breakdown per campaign is also included in the excel sheet.
Fields on exported excel sheet:
- Member ID
- Member Email address
- Member Profile name
- Date of registration
- Source: (Upload/web)
- Member Status: (Member status/Member Email status)
- Number of Ideas Submitted
- Number of Votes Contributed
- Number of Comments Contributed
- TOS acceptance (Yes/No)
- TOS acceptance date
- Group Based Moderation
- Groups user is member of (Optional)
- Points Earned (Optional)
- Community Role (Optional)
- Custom Field(s) e.g 'Function' and 'Region' are member profile question shown in below screenshot.
Note: 1. Source=Upload means administration invited user through community; Source=Web means user registered from community website.
2. Status column in report is in Member status/Member Email status format. For e.g member/verified;member/sent.