Path: Community Settings >> Workflow >> Funnel Management >> Build Team Stage
Build team stage: Settings
- Stage Function: Select Build team stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage.
Note: Character limit is 40.
- Description: Describes stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage.
- Call to Action Verb: This setting allows you to customize the CTA block in the homepage.
Note: Character limit is 12.
- Stage Change Notification: Allow you to enable or disable stage change notification for this particular stage.
- Enabled: This indicates that stage is enabled and ready for use. This will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
- Starting Team Position: Admin can add team position by team role or by member. There are 4 team positions by default; additional positions can be added or removed.
- Automatically Assign Idea Submitter as a Team Member: This option when enabled assign the idea author/submitter as member of the team automatically.
- Idea Submitter Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: Idea Submitter can restrict from any member joining idea team, Idea Submitter has privilege to choose his team by assigning / unassigning team members.
- Team Member Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: If member is on idea team he has privilege to assign/unassign community members on ideas.
- Team Member Can Add/Remove Positions: Team member can add or remove number of positions to form team around ideas.
- Starting Team Positions May Not be removed: When enabled starting team position set by administrator cannot be removed by team members irrespective of above setting; When disabled team members can remove default position set by administrator if required.
- Join Team Disabled: When enabled, users will not be able to join the team by themselves but will need to be added by idea submitter or team member (depending on the setting enabled).
- Stage Automation Settings: Build Team: When enabled the idea will automatically move to the next stage once all the positions are filled.
- Permitted to join Idea Team: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to join ideas team and once on idea team can add/edit positions depending on above configuration
- Permitted to view current idea teams and open positions: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current idea teams and open positions on the idea details page. For additional information on setting up groups.
Please refer: https://intercom.help/ideascale/setup/groups
Build Team Stage Functionality - Users Instance
For Ideas moved to Build Team Stage, members can either Join Team using 'Fill this role' option and message each other from the Idea Details Page - depending on the settings enabled /disabled by the Administrator while setting up the stage.
Build Team Stage Functionality - Moderator/Admin Instance
For Ideas moved to Build Team Stage, admin/moderator can either Join Team, Assign / remove member from team, Add/ remove position, Edit role and promote a user as the idea owner.
Role of Team Members:
Two Heads are better than One: Team Based Idea Submission lets multiple community members to be attached to an idea and work towards the successful completion of the idea.
Team members, work alongside the Idea Submitter for successful completion of the idea. To do so they are permitted to Edit and thus improvise the idea.
Non-team members do not have this ability. They can only Message the Team Members.
Here is a short video of how to set up Build team stage: