Path: Community Settings>>Workflow>>Funnel Management >> Build Team Stage
Build team stage: Settings
- Stage Function: Select Build team stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage.
- Description: Describes stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage.
- Enabled: This indicates that stage is enabled and ready for use. This will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
- Starting Team Position: Admin can add team position by team role or by member. There are 4 team positions by default; additional positions can be added or removed.
- Idea Submitter Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: Idea Submitter can restrict from any member joining idea team, Idea Submitter has privilege to choose his team by assigning / unassigning team members.
- Team Member Can Assign/Unassign Team Member: If member is on idea team he has privilege to assign/unassign community members on ideas.
- Team Member Can Add/Remove Positions: Team member can add or remove number of positions to form team around ideas.
- Starting Team Positions May Not be removed: When enabled starting team position set by administrator cannot be removed by team members irrespective of above setting; When disabled team members can remove default position set by administrator if required.
- Permitted to participate: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to join ideas team and once on idea team can add/edit positions depending on above configuration
- Permitted to view: All community members or group of selected members are permitted to view current idea teams and open positions on the idea details page. For additional information on setting up groups.
Please refer: https://intercom.help/ideascale/setup/groups
Build Team Stage Functionality - Users Instance
For Ideas moved to Build Team Stage, members can either Join Team Assign / Unassign member, Add/ Edit position and message each other from the Idea Details Page - depending on the settings enabled /disabled by the Administrator while setting up the stage.
Role of Team Members:
Two Heads are better than One: Team Based Idea Submission lets multiple community members to be attached to an idea and work towards the successful completion of the idea.
Team members, work alongside the Idea Submitter for successful completion of the idea. To do so they are permitted to Edit and thus improvise the idea.
Non-team members do not have this ability. They can only Message the Team Members.