Path: Community Settings >> Workflow >> Funnel Management >> Ideate Stage
Ideate Stage Settings:
- Stage Function: Select Ideate stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage. Note: Character limit is 40.
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Stage Change Notification: Enabling this setting sends an email notification when an idea changes stage.
- Enable: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use. When enabled, stage will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
- Enable Voting: Voting can be enabled/disabled in this stage by using ON/OFF toggle switch. When voting is enabled we get a choice on how the votes should be counted. It can be either Cumulatively or per stage basis.
- Enable Commenting: Commenting can be enabled/disabled in this stage by using ON/OFF toggle switch
- Stage Automation Settings: Enabling the toggle switch to ON will move the ideas from the Ideate stage as the vote threshold is met.
- Permitted to vote: All community members or group of selected members can vote on ideas, view vote counts and vote activity
- Permitted to view vote and vote activity: All community members or group of selected members can view vote counts and vote activity but cannot participate in voting process. For additional information on setting up groups, please refer https://intercom.help/ideascale/setup/groups
Ideate Stage Functionality on home page:
Once an idea is moved to ideate stage, participants can vote on ideas whereas viewers can only view votes count and vote activity. It is possible for participant to up vote, down vote or retract vote (depends on administrator's settings). Vote count displayed within the vote box are net votes i.e difference between up vote and down vote.
Here is a short video of how to set up Ideate stage: