Path: Community Settings >> Workflow >> Funnel Management >> Fund Stage
- Fund Stage Settings
- Stage Function: Select Fund stage from drop down. Once selected and saved, this section will be greyed out and cannot be changed to other stage
- Stage Name: Create a custom name/label for selected stage. Note: Character limit is 40.
- Description: Describe stage functionality or how you would like to use this stage. This description will be mouseover text on stages stack on right navigation of community homepage
- Enable: This indicates that stage is active and ready for use. When enabled, stage will be reflected on right navigation of community homepage
- Currency Type: Select one of the currency type from dropdown. Currency can be USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, HKD, CHF, WD (wooden Dollars) or hours (time unit). Once selected and saved, currency type cannot be changed. For e.g USD cannot be changed to EUR once settings are saved;
- Funding Target Set by: Funding Target can be set by Idea owner, team members or by group members assigned in Member Management>>Groups
- Automatically start All New Members with Funds: When enabled Administrator can allot fix amount of fund to all community members so that they can pledge some amount of fund amongst ideas for implementation
- Starting Funds per Member: Each member will be given a starting funds as specified by the administrator.
- Allow Members to Edit Pledge Amount Given to an Idea: Enabling this switch will enable the members to edit the already pledged amount to an idea. For example: If a member has pledged $10 and would now like to pledge only $5 they would be able to do so only if this setting is enabled.
- Show Funders: If this switch is enabled the names of the Funders will be displayed.
- Stop Pledge Above Target Amount of an Idea: This switch when enabled will stop the pledging of further amount to an idea after the target amount is met.
- Stage Automation Settings: Enabling the switch to ON will move the Ideas from the Fund stage to the next stage as soon as the funding threshold is met which is set by the idea teams.
- Permitted to pledge funds and receive a balance of funds: The selected group of members will receive a balance of funds which they can pledge towards an idea and see the current funding progress and activity.
- Permitted to view current funding progress and activity: This selected group of members can only view the current funding progress and activity.
- Fund Stage Functionality on home page
Once idea moves in Fund stage, Idea Owner, team member or group member sets goal i.e. amount of funding required for implementing an idea using 'Edit Target' option.(here 12,000 USD). Community members permitted to participate in fund stage can then pledge fund by clicking FUND IDEA button which opens idea detail page as shown in screenshot below. Progress bar within shows percent of funding done for an idea
Community members permitted to participate in fund stage can then pledge fund by clicking FUND IDEA button which opens idea detail page as shown in screenshot below. Progress bar within shows percent of funding done for an idea
While the idea is still in fund stage all the users can see the amount funded and each user would also have the ability to Edit the funds that they have already contributed.
For eg DNair has contributed 5 USD from their alloted balance (Fund) to Idea raising to help reach a target of 20 USD set by Idea Owner.
Administrator can add or remove extra fund to all community member or individually using 'manage fund' link from stage settings
Please Note: Once any member has depleted their funds they still can go back and make edits to their funds that has already been pledged to any idea.
Any member who has pledged all his funds to an idea can withdraw all the funds without leaving a single dollar behind.
Here is a short video of how to set up Fund stage: