Path: Profile Dropdown >> Reports & Analysis >> Export data >> Export Audit Log
The Export Audit Log provides records of various activities that took place in your community. The export will include a timestamp, user name, type of event, etc. There are currently two types that you can export.
Audit Type: Member Authentication
Community administrator can use this report to check whether members were able to login successfully, how members access the community, how many times a member has logged it, etc.
Date Filter: Download data for a specific time period by entering the start date and end date
The following fields are included in the Excel or CSV file:
- Date/Time: Date and time of member login.
- IP: Network IP address of the user.
- Type: a.Authentication success- Logged in successfully
b.Authentication failure- Failed to log in due to incorrect email or password.
c.Authentication success but declined- Failed to log in due to banned from community participation.
- Mechanism: a.Email.token- authenticated using temporary verification or password reset link
b.Email.password- authenticated using IdeaScale credentials
c.Social login- authenticated using social network credentials.
- Source Name: This field will show the user's profile name if the user is granted access or else Anonymous due to incorrect email/password combination
- Source Email: Email address of the member who is registered with the community.
- Via Identity Type: Email or Social Login.
- Via Identity: Email address of the user if the above field is Email or link to the profile page of the social website if the above field is a social login.
- Target Name: This field will show the user's profile name if the target email is registered with the community or else the field will be blank due to an invalid email address.
- Target Email: Email address of a user at the time of log in.
Note: Source name/email is the same as the target name/email if authenticated successfully.
Audit Type: Application Events
This report will display all the reports that have been exported in the community by any of the administrators.
- Date/time: Date and time when the event occurred
- Community: The name of the community.
- User: User name or profile name.
- Audit Type: The specific feature that was changed such as Campaign Updated or Member Bulk Upload.
- Audited Item Id: The ID associated with the Audit Type
- Audited Item Name: The name of the item that had an action taken on it. For example, if a Campaign was updated this row would show the name of the campaign that was changed.
- Audited Item Parameters: The parameters selected or enabled before exporting the data. For eg: If groups were not enabled in the Export Member Data it will show as excel|false|false|America/Los_Angeles