Path: Community Settings >> Reports >> Export Data >> Export Audit Log
The Export Audit Log provides records of various activities that took place in your community. The export will include timestamp, user name, type of event, etc. There are currently two types that you can export.
Audit Type: Member Authentication
Community administrator can use this report to check whether members were able to login successfully, how members access the community, how many times a member has logged it, etc.
Date Filter: Download data for specific time period by entering start date and end date
The following fields are included in the Excel or CSV file:
- Date/time: Date and time of member login.
- IP: Network IP address of the user.
- Type: a.Authentication success- Logged in successfully
b.Authentication failure- Failed to log in due to incorrect email or password.
c.Authentication success but declined- Failed to log in due to banned from community participation.
- Mechanism: a.Email.token- authenticated using temporary verification or password reset link
b.Email.password- authenticated using IdeaScale credentials
c.Social login- authenticated using social network credentials.
- Source Name: This field will show user's profile name if user is granted access or else Anonymous due to incorrect email/password combination
- Source Email: Email address of the member which is registered with the community.
- Via Identity Type: Email or Social Login.
- Via Identity: Email address of user if above field is Email or link to profile page of social website if above field is social login.
- Target Name: This field will show use's profile name if target email is registered with community or else field will be blank due to invalid email address.
- Target Email: Email address of user at the time of log in.
Note: Source name/email is same as target name/email if authenticated successfully.
Audit Type: Application Events
This report will display all the reports that has been exported in the community by any of the administrators.
- Date/time: Date and time when event occurred
- Community: The name of the community.
- User: User name or profile name.
- Audit Type: The specific feature that was changed such as Campaign Updated or Member Bulk Upload.
- Audited Item Id: The ID associated to the Audit Type
- Audited Item Name: The name of the item that had an action taken on it. For example, if a Campaign was update this row would show the name of the campaign that was changed.
- Audited Item Parameters: The parameters selected or enabled before exporting the data. For eg: If groups was not enabled the in the Export Member Data it will show as excel|false|false|America/Los_Angeles