Community Settings >> Reports >> Export Data >> Export Audit Log
Export Audit Log provides reports having details of member's login activity and the Application events details.
Audit Type: Member Authentication
Community administrator can check whether members were able to login successfully or failed authentication and what channel (identity) do member use to accessed the community.
Date Filter: download data for specific time period by inserting start date and end date
The following fields are included in the Excel or CSV file:
- Date/time: Date and time while login.
- IP: Network IP address of the user.
Type: Authentication success- Logged in successfully
Authentication failure- Failed to log in due to incorrect email or password.
Authentication success but declined- Failed to log in due to banned from community participation.
Mechanism: Email.token- authenticated using temporary verification or password reset link
Email.password- authenticated using IdeaScale credentials
Social login- authenticated using social network credentials.
- Source Name: This field will show user's profile name if user is granted access or else Anonymous due to incorrect email/password combination
- Source Email: Email address of the member which is registered with the community.
- Via Identity Type: Email or Social Login.
- Via Identity: Email address of user if above field is Email or link to profile page of social website if above field is social login.
- Target Name: This field will show use's profile name if target email is registered with community or else field will be blank due to invalid email address.
- Target Email: Email address of user at the time of log in.
Note: Source name/email is same as target name/email if authenticated successful
Audit Type: Application Events
This report will display all the reports that has been exported in the community by any of the administrators.
- Date/time: Date and time when the report was exported.
- Community: The name of the community.
- User: User name or profile name.
- Audit Type: Name of the data exported.
- Audited Item Id:
- Audited Item Name: The community owners name.
- Audited Item Parameters: The parameters selected or enabled before exporting the data. For eg: If groups was not enabled the in the Export Member Data it will show as excel|false|false|America/Los_Angeles