Community Owner & Administrator:
- The Administrator is the account creator and subscription owner who has registered and created the community.
- Has supreme authority and control of all global system settings
- The Administrator can add, remove, or ban any members and assign additional Administrators or Global Moderators to a community.
- The additional administrators have the same privileges of the Community Owner
- For more info on this role click here!
- Assigned by the Admin's, Moderators are like the gardeners that cultivate your IdeaScale community by reviewing ideas, comments, and votes. Depending on the moderation settings of a community, Moderators serve as the gatekeepers of the community, approving or disapproving new users and new ideas. They may edit some front-end settings of the community.
- IdeaScale has four types of Moderators. For more details click here.
- Anyone assigned as an Idea Owner can have ideas assigned to them by an Administrator or Moderator.
- The assigned idea owners can only change the status of the ideas to which they are assigned to
- The idea owners image/avatar is displayed under the description of idea called as "Owners".
- For more information on Idea Ownership click here!
- Can edit the ideas when idea is in the Ideate Stage
- Members are general end users. They are the crowd who is submitting ideas, commenting, and voting.