Community Settings >>Customization >>Tabs Settings
This sections allows you to customize various tabs settings
- Random Tab: When ON this tab will display ideas in a random sort order.
- 'My' Tab : When enabled this tab will display all the ideas posted by the user
- Select the Default "My Tab": This has a dropdown with the list of tabs from which you can select the desired tab that should be displayed as default.
- Recent Tab : When ON this tab will display the ideas which are recently submitted.
- Popular Tab : Turning ON this tab will display the top voted ideas.
- Hot Ideas Tab : Ideas having maximum (net votes) + (comments x 2) qualify as Hot Idea
- My Assignments : This tab is meant for communities using Idea Ownership . When ON the idea owners would be able to see all the ideas he owns under this tab , thus making it simpler for the Idea Owners to manage their assigned ideas.
Please Note : The ability to set the My Assignments tab to ON/OFF becomes available to the Administrators, under Customize Tab, only after the Idea Ownership enabled for the community .
Above is a screenshot of what the feature looks like in the settings and below is what it looks like to users on the front end.
My Ideas: All ideas submitted by a member will be displayed under this tab.
Owned Ideas: Ideas for which you are assigned as an owner will come be visible in this tab.
Idea Teams: If you have been assigned as a team member for any idea will be shown in this tab.
Following: Ideas you have selected to follow will be in this tab.
Action Items: Any ideas which requires your action like, any ideas in review stage, any contribution in fund stage etc would show in this tab.
My Drafts: This contains all of your draft ideas
Arrows seen next to the tab name allow the ideas to be sorted on basis of Date or Votes. Clicking on the current activated tab toggles the sort direction, up / down. (For example, toggling the popular tab switches sorting from the most popular ideas on top to the least popular on top).
Recent Tab - Ideas sorted based on dates.
Popular Tab -
In Popular tab, if there is no stage filter, ideas will be ordered by Smartscore. If a cumulative stage is selected, ideas will be ordered by net votes collected in all of the cumulative stages. And if a Stage specific stage is selected, ordering will be based on votes collected only in the specific stage.
- Ideate Stage: While an idea is on Ideate Stage on a campaign, this will continue to sort ideas by top votes while in Popular tab. In campaigns, "All Ideas" also will continue to show ideas with Top Votes.
- Build Team: While an idea is on Build Team stage on a campaign, this will sort by number of members joined/added to build stage EG: 3 of 5 team members joined will be on top compared to 2 of 5 team members joined.
- Refine Stage: While an idea is on Refine stage on a campaign, this will sort by number of questions answered EG: Refinement 4 of 5 questions answered will be on top compared to refinement 3 of 5 questions answered.
- Estimate Stage: While an idea is on Estimate stage on a campaign, this will sort by higher Estimate % Return On Investment EG: 50% Return On Investment will be on top compared to 30% Return On Investment.
- Pairwise Comparison: While an idea is on Pairwise stage on a campaign, this will sort by Overall Score by % comparisons won EG: 80% comparisons won will be on top compared to 60% comparisons won.
- ReviewScale: While an idea is on ReviewScale stage on a campaign, this will sort by Impact Ratio scores EG: Impact Ratio of 1.80 will be on top compared to 1.20 impact ratio.
- Fund Stage: While an idea is on Fund stage on a campaign, this will sort by higher funding %. EG Funding 85% will be on top compared to 50% funding on idea.
- Assessment: While an idea is on Assessment stage on a campaign, this will sort by Overall rating received. EG Overall rating of 4 stars will be on top compared to 3 stars.
- Archived Stage: While an idea is on Archived stage on a campaign, this will sort by top votes.
In the below image the ideas in popular tab is sorted by the number of votes as the idea is in ideate stage.
My Ideas - Ideas sorted on basis of your ideas.
Random Tab - Ideas listed in a random manner.