Path: Community Settings >> Customization >> Tabs Settings
This sections allows administrator to enable/disable various tabs. The administrator can select the tab they would like to see as default on the homepage, meanwhile also drag and arrange the other tabs as per the order they would like to see it.
- Random Tab: This tab will display ideas in a random sort order.
- 'My' Tab : This tab will display all the ideas posted by the user. Enabling this tab will open up the option to select 'Default "My Tab" '. This has a dropdown with the list of tabs from out of them to select which should be displayed as default.
- Recent Tab : This tab will display the ideas which are recently submitted.
- Popular Tab : This tab will display the ideas based on smart score.
- Hot Ideas Tab : Ideas having maximum (net votes) + (comments x 2) qualify as Hot Idea
Customize "My" Tabs
Administrators can enable/disable various sub tabs from 'My tab' using this section. The selected tab will be the tab which will be displayed by default while at the same time you could also arrange the tabs in the order you would like to see it.
Following is the list of sub tabs which can be customized:
My Ideas: All ideas submitted by a member will be displayed under this sub tab.
Owned Ideas: Ideas for which the member is assigned as an owner will be visible in this one.
Idea Teams: If a member is assigned as a team member for any idea, it will be shown in this sub tab.
Following: If the member is following certain ideas, they are visible under this sub tab.
Action Items: Any ideas which requires the member's action like, ideas in review stage, contribution in fund stage etc would show in this sub tab.
My Drafts: This contains all the ideas that have been saved as draft by the member.
Arrows seen next to the tab name allow the ideas to be sorted on basis of Date or Votes. Clicking on the current activated tab toggles the sort direction, up / down. (For example, toggling the popular tab switches sorting from the most popular ideas on top to the least popular on top).
1.Recent Tab - Ideas are sorted based on dates.
2.Popular Tab -
In Popular tab, if there is no stage filter, ideas will be ordered by smart score. If a cumulative stage is selected, ideas will be ordered by net votes collected in all of the cumulative stages. And if a stage specific stage is selected, ordering will be based on votes collected only in the specific stage.
- Ideate Stage: While an idea is in ideate stage of a campaign, popular tab will continue to sort ideas by top votes. In campaigns, "All Ideas" also will continue to show ideas with top votes.
- Build Team: While an idea is in build team stage of a campaign, this will sort by number of members joined/added to build stage. Example: idea with 3 of 5 team members joined will be on top compared to idea with 2 of 5 team members joined.
- Refine Stage: While an idea is in refine stage of a campaign, this will sort by number of questions answered. Example: Refinement idea with 4 of 5 questions answered will be on top compared to refinement idea with 3 of 5 questions answered.
- Estimate Stage: While an idea is in estimate stage of a campaign, this will sort by higher 'Estimate % Return On Investment'. Example: ideas with 50% return on investment will be on top compared to ideas with 30% return on investment.
- Pairwise Comparison: While an idea is in pairwise stage of a campaign, this will sort by 'Overall Score by % comparisons won'. Example: ideas with 80% comparisons won will be on top compared to ideas with 60% comparisons won.
- ReviewScale: While an idea is on reviewscale stage on a campaign, this will sort by 'Impact Ratio scores'. Example: Ideas with impact ratio of 1.80 will be on top compared to ideas with 1.20 impact ratio.
- Fund Stage: While an idea is in fund stage of a campaign, this will sort by higher funding %. Example: Ideas with 85% funding will be on top compared to ideas with 50% funding.
- Assessment: While an idea is in assessment stage of a campaign, this will sort by overall rating received. Example: Ideas with overall rating of 4 stars will be on top compared to ideas with 3 stars.
- Archived Stage: While an idea is in archived stage of a campaign, this will sort by top votes.
In the below image the ideas in popular tab is sorted by the number of votes as the idea is in ideate stage.
3.Hot Ideas - Ideas are sorted on basis of maximum (net votes) + (comments x 2)
4.My Ideas - Ideas are sorted on basis of assignment.
5.Random Tab - Ideas are listed in a random manner.